Find an event or situation in your life that you feel other people can relate to. It can be something small, like an awkward moment with a classmate or co-worker, or it can be something more emotional. Now come up with a script depicting that event or emotion you experienced. The script can be dramatised and doesn’t need to be 100% true. Just make sure you are connecting your audience to a real moment in your life. How did it feel? What did you do? What did you wish you could have done? Once the script is done assign the roles to friends and record.
- Write a short script for you and 1-3 friends.
- Assign roles to each friend.
- Send the script out a few days before you plan to rehearse so everyone canpractice lines and get to know their characters.
- Plan a day to rehearse on zoom (or in real life if everyone is in your bubble) and perform your script.
- Have everyone set their background to an appropriate setting.
- Practice the script a few times.
- Once you feel like you’re ready, hit record.
- Once you have a good take, share the video and script using the submission form at the top of this page!