Do you have a favorite song? A song that represents summer? A song that represents quarantine? Maybe a song that reminds you of a particular moment or feeling? Let’s see what it looks like! This is an exercise in letting sound flow through your ears and out onto the page. Try not to think too much and just make!
- Choose a song.
- Grab some paper and mark making supplies.
- Listen to your song (on repeat).
- Start drawing! Think about shapes and colors—it doesn’t have to be just images that reflect the words. It can be crazy and abstract!
- When you’re done, write the song name and artist somewhere on your paper.
- Snap a photo and share it with us by using the submission form at the top of this page!