Quarantine Comfort Cookbook
It seems more and more difficult to connect with people with quarantine going on. Many people have turned to comfort cooking and eating to cope. This prompt creates a shared experience with comfort eating by sharing comfort cooking experiences with others. Over time, we hope to collect the many responses into a digital cookbook quarantine comfort foods.
- Think of a recipe that you have enjoyed making or that has brought you comfort during quarantine. Think about how this recipe makes you feel and what you like about it.
- Refer to the template to the right for writing your recipe page. At the top of a sheet of 8.5”x11” paper write the title of the recipe. You can make up a name for it but it should be somewhat connected to the recipe. Under the title write why you have enjoyed making this dish and the history or memories behind it.
- On the left side of the page draw and write the quantities of each ingredient.
- Draw each step of the recipe to the right. Include a short description of each step too.
- Share your recipe with us using the submission form at the top of this page!