Using only nature & the materials in your backyard, create a sculpture/piece of artwork that represents yourself or how you feel while stuck in quarantine. Gather rocks, branches, hoses, an old shovel, whatever you have laying around in your backyard. Don’t be afraid to get your hands dirty. Use your phone to document the process through a time-lapse, short video, or photo.
- Go to your backyard or any outdoor space.
- Gather stones, branches, leaves, and any material in the immediate area.
- Choose a workspace and setup your phone to record a time lapse of the process
- Create! Build a sculpture piece with your materials. Get your hands dirty.
- Upload a final picture of your sculpture by using the submission form at the top of this page!
- Set up a camera before you start building and take a time-lapse video of your build. Submit your time-lapse video to Together/Apart too!